Local contacts

Local contacts

Cricklewood Library

Mapesbury Residents Association

Cricklewood Groves Residents Association

Cricklewood Town Team (previously Cricklewood Improvement Programme – CIP)


If you want police to attend and it’s not an emergency, call 101.
In an emergency, call 999.
If you want advice or wish to discuss community issues in your area, call or speak to your
Safer Neighbourhood Team:

See also www.met.police.uk for local information and online reporting.

Local Councillors

Advice and Support

Brent Advice MattersBAM logo

Local services working together, making sure people in Brent get the advice they need from Citizens Advice Brent, Ashford Place, Brent Age UK, Advice4Renters and Brent Community Law Centre.

Brent Carers Centre

If you care for someone, regardless of your relationship with them, then the Brent Carers Centre is here to help you and your family. If you are looking for information, advice and support on any aspect of your caring responsibilities then Brent Carers Centre is your first point of contact.
Our Brent Carers Hub Service is a single access point for Brent Carers to contact us to seek advice, information and support on any matter relating to their caring role. We operate the Hub on behalf of our strategic partner, Brent Council.

Comments are closed.