The public inquiry into Montreaux’s planning application begins on Tuesday 14 February at 10:00 am, at the Town Hall, Hendon, NW4 4BQ.
We’ll be at the inquiry, of course. We’ve got “Rule 6” status, meaning we get to participate in various ways.
The draft Local Plan says 1,009 units on the B&Q site. We’re challenging that and there’ll be a new consultation, with the Planning Inspectorate leading it this time. Read more
The inquiry into Montreaux’s planning application for the B&Q site (1049 residential units, up to 18 storeys) is coming in February next year, and the council is now with us. Read more
Barnet Council have been told not to approve Montreaux’s application yet, to give the Secretary of State time to decide whether or not to get involved. Read more
We’ve sent this objection to Barnet Council in response to the fourth round of consultation, pointing out serious gaps in Barnet’s report last month. Read more
Reductions in height will be accompanied by increased heights and massing in the rest of the development. Deadline for comments 31 August 2021. Read more
BREAKING: Today 16 July, even while the consultation continues, Barnet planners published their report and recommended approval. Read more
You may have noticed Cricklewood Lane’s still open. The water leak by the station meant they couldn’t get final permission to close it westbound, so the first stages have been reshuffled. The lane closure and bus diversions are now 26 October to 21 November. Read more
UPDATED: now with bus diversions.
Works to line up Cricklewood Lane with Chichele Road start this month and go on a year. For a month, Cricklewood Lane westbound will be closed. Read more
UPDATE: Barnet have extended the deadline. You can now make comments up to 14th October. If you’ve already commented but have more to say, you can do that too. Read more